Tuesday, September 8, 2009

5 Excellent Employment Ideas For Me...

Neil Diamond Style Cover Singer - I can sing any song as Neil Diamond...Ooops, I did it again.

Stick Figure Artist - I can draw a stick figure as well as anyone

Famous Person Voice Identifier - I can identify almost any famous actor's voiceover in a commercial...the other day there was a Bank of America Commercial (Kiefer Sutherland) immediately following An Orange Juice (Donald Sutherland), that's like hitting for the cycle.

Competitive Eater - More on my California eatstravaganza tomorrow but understand that I have never finished a meal without the ability to have dessert afterward.

Wood Chopper - I enjoy splitting wood, I could do that all day.
Neil Diamond Signature Pose - Publicity Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment